Whether you’re after a website to host your portfolio, to promote your business, to build your contacts database or to manage online ordering, Code Den has the skill set that will make that a reality. We love working with WordPress and can do all of the above for your business using it (after all, it’s the world’s number 1 web development platform for a reason). If there’s a feature that your website needs that WordPress doesn’t have, we’ll build a bespoke plug in for you so it will do exactly as you require.
This is how we work:
- Research – Like all good projects should, we always start with a research phase where we look at your business, your industry and what you’ve outlined as your requirements.
- Planning – With your help, we’ll sit and plan our attack on your project. What you need, what we think you need and what we’re going to do to achieve your goals.
- Design – What’s it going to look like? We pride ourselves on making some of the best looking websites around and we know you’ll love what we can come up with for you.
- Development – Here’s the bit where all of the above steps become a reality and we build your brand new website. Exciting!
- Testing – To make sure everything works how you want it to, we’ll extensively and rigorously test your new website – you can even join in and help us to make sure you’re 100% happy.
- Launch – We’ll sort out the hosting for you and get that new site of yours live and up on the world wide web.
- Support and future planning – Ok, so your website is live… what next? We’re there for any future development you may want or need, we’re also on hand should the unfortunate (and unlikely) happen where something goes wrong.
We code in the following languages: PHP, HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery, meaning we can offer you a range of solutions depending on your requirements. For the non-techy of you, rest assures that your website will be designed and developed with style, usability and security as paramount considerations of ours.