creating awesomethings for better web
We are a web development agency based in the heart of the UK. Here at Code Den we pride ourselves on offering your business a complete solution, from the original idea conception for your website, through to development, execution and implementation. Our work ethic allows us to be flexible and dynamic whilst being efficient and straightforward, meaning you’ll get a visually beautiful website, that does exactly what you want it to do (and maybe even have some features that you’d not even considered) in the timeframe that you require.
So, if you’re interested in talking to us, whether it be for a simple brochure website or a huge ecommerce project, we’d love to chat about your options, as we know we could find the right solution for you.
Want to know more about what we do?
We are experts in WordPress Development and we can code your website from scratch so there are no limits to what we can produce.
We produce ecommerce solutions for a range of business types, both B2B and B2C using WooCommerce, but if there’s a different system you’d rather we went with, or even if you want one to build a bespoke system for you, just say the word!
After we’ve produced your brand new website, we can even offer you domains and hosting through our dedicated servers and ongoing support should you require further development. So all in all, we can offer you whatever you need to get the website you want and keep it growing into something you thought you could only dream of.
We’ve been developing websites for years now and we’re confident that no matter your project, we can help you to achieve your end goal. We don’t do boring, we hate the monotonous and we adore the challenging.Read More...
Custom WordPress Plugins
You can trust us here at Code Den to be able to look at exactly what you need from your WordPress site and design the perfect bespoke plugins to meet that requirement. They’ll look great and work perfectly.Read More...
Looking to start selling online? Maybe your existing store just isn’t cutting it? We’ve got the solution for you that will enable your business to sell your products to your customers as efficiently as possible.Read More...
Whether you’re after a website to host your portfolio, to promote your business, to build your contacts database or to manage online ordering, Code Den has the skill set that will make that a reality. We love working with WordPress and can do all of the above for your business using it (after all, it’s the world’s number 1 web development platform for a reason). If there’s a feature that your website needs that WordPress doesn’t have, we’ll build a bespoke plug in for you so it will do exactly as you require.
This is how we work:
- Research – Like all good projects should, we always start with a research phase where we look at your business, your industry and what you’ve outlined as your requirements.
- Planning – With your help, we’ll sit and plan our attack on your project. What you need, what we think you need and what we’re going to do to achieve your goals.
- Design – What’s it going to look like? We pride ourselves on making some of the best looking websites around and we know you’ll love what we can come up with for you.
- Development – Here’s the bit where all of the above steps become a reality and we build your brand new website. Exciting!
- Testing – To make sure everything works how you want it to, we’ll extensively and rigorously test your new website – you can even join in and help us to make sure you’re 100% happy.
- Launch – We’ll sort out the hosting for you and get that new site of yours live and up on the world wide web.
- Support and future planning – Ok, so your website is live… what next? We’re there for any future development you may want or need, we’re also on hand should the unfortunate (and unlikely) happen where something goes wrong.
We code in the following languages: PHP, HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery, meaning we can offer you a range of solutions depending on your requirements. For the non-techy of you, rest assures that your website will be designed and developed with style, usability and security as paramount considerations of ours.
Custom WordPress Plugins
If you’re after another layer of customisation to your WordPress powered website, sometimes it won’t be possible to achieve what you want with existing 3rd party plugins. Here at Code Den, we can create custom WordPress plugins so your site will have the functionality that you want, rather than what you’ve settled for.
We’ve created countless plugins for WordPress in the past and have a great knowledge of what works and what doesn’t from both the web visitor and website administrator points of view.
Our WordPress Plugins are all competitively priced and have unparalleled quality. They are:
- Easy to manage/maintain
- Bug free
WooCommerce powers over 30% of online stores worldwide, which just goes to show how popular it is of a system. It’s used by some of the biggest businesses around, across all sectors and it offers them a simple, yet robust and fully customisable platform to be able to sell their products or services online.
We develop WooCommerce online shopping stores that your customers will want to use. Whether you’re making your first steps into ecommerce or whether you’re just looking to redevelop your current offering, we can help you to create a store that you’ll not only be proud of, but that will be a joy to work with as it will enable you to maximise your business and get the most out of your products.
Why should you pick WooCommerce?
- Ecommerce powered by great content with seamless linking into WordPress
- Simple product and category management tools
- Automatic tax calculations and stock management
- Mobile responsive designs for shopping on the move
- Integrate with PayPal/Sage Pay/Amazon and multiple email marketing tools
After all, it’s the world’s favourite ecommerce solution for a reason and we know we can make it work for you and your business, no matter what sector you’re in.
Why not take a look at some of our latest work.
Why not drop us a line? We’re here to help.
We love hearing from our customers, old, new and ones we haven’t worked with yet. So, if you’re interested in the services we’ve got on offer or just want to let us know what you think of our work, don’t hesitate to get in touch using the contact form below.